MongoosePro® Jaguar-Land Rover (JLR)
Jaguar-Land Rover has approved the MongooseProŽ JLR as a supported interface and will offer it directly to Jaguar and Land Rover dealerships as the factory diagnostics tool. MongooseProŽ JLR is a low cost VCI for factory diagnostics and reprogramming.
- JLR Dealers can purchase Mongoose JLR and use it as a complete diagnostics vehicle interface for Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles.
- Because of a recent and unexpected software change from Jaguar, independant repair shops in North America are now restricted to engine and transmission reprogramming only unless they buy a whole PC package from the JLR dealer equipment program.
- Some independant repair shops outside of North America have been able to get a full diagnostics subscription in their country (please verify before purchasing).
L316, L319, L320, L322, L359, L538
Land Rover vehicle lines.
Support for X100, X150, X202, X250, X350, X351, X400
Jaguar vehicle lines.
- Diagnostics Trouble Codes
- Data Lists
- Active Tests
- Utility tests
Drew Tech offers free telephone and email support for all of it's J2534 products. When you need help, call on our experts that use and support reprogramming every day.
Jaguar-Land Rover offers technical support with their reprogramming application.
In addition to live Tech support, Drew Tech offers it's users videos, FAQs, support aids, and other online technical support thru the J2534 toolbox included with each Mongoose JLR.
- Key Features
- USB support for HSCAN, MSCAN, J1850PWM, ROSCO, and ISO9141/KWP2000 vehicles
- Simple packaging with electronics contained inside the cable.
- Unique Advantages
- Jaguar and Land Rover approved low cost interface
- Bus Protocols
- CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
- Medium Speed CAN
- J1850PWM / SCP
- ISO9141 / KWP2000
- Operating System Compatibility
- Windows XP or Windows 7 32-bit are recommended for compatibility with OEM application.
- J2534 and J2534-1 compliant device driver
- Commercial Range (0 to +70 C)
- Dimensions: 3" x 1.75"
- Operating Voltage: Bus-powered by USB
- Host Interface: Full-speed 12 mbps USB 2.0 with J2534 device driver
Additonal Learning Resources
Additonal Learning Resources
|What is SAE J2534||Drew Technologies : Introduction|
|What is the history of J2534||Drew Technologies: Why was J2534 created|
|Why do you need J2534||Drew Technologies: Why you need J2534|
|Return on Investement||Drew Technologies: Return on Investement|
|Why Pick Drew Technologies||Drew Technologies: Why Pick Drew Tech|
|Training available||Drew Technologies: Training|
|Complete article on using J2534||Drew Technologies: J2534 Primer|
|Help Center||Drew Technologies: Help Center|
|Reflash and installation videos||Drew Technologies: Video Page|
|List of OEM applications and cost||Drew Technologies: OEM Applications|
|Module reflash compatibility by OEM||Drew Technologies: Compatibility by OEM|
The MongoosePro® Jaguar Land Rover kit includes the MongoosePro® Jaguar Land Rover interface, Installation CD, and users manual.
MongoosePro® Jaguar Land Rover Price: $599.00