CarDAQ-Plus is the most validated and accepted J2534 device in the world. It has been on the market longer than any other J2534 device, it has been approved by more automakers than any other product, and has been called the "golden standard" by customers and competitors alike. The CarDAQ-Plus offers a wide range of capabilities to help you grow your business and retain customers including:
- Module Programming
- Diagnostic Functions
- Key programming
- Data monitoring
CarDAQ-Plus is an advanced J2534-1 product for reprogramming. Use the OEM's software to offer J2534 reprogramming with ALL OEMs.
CarDAQ-Plus offers extra J2534-2 support that expands reprogramming beyond just Engine/Trans support for Ford, GM, Toyota, Volvo, BMW, and some others.
Technicians can use CarDAQ-Plus for Security Key systems/programming on Ford, GM, and Toyota vehicles.
Using the OEM's own software, CarDAQ-Plus is compatible with Toyota Techstream, BMW 3G, and Volvo VIDA for factory diagnostics.
As J2534 continues to grow, the number of OEM’s offering a factory diagnostic solution will likewise grow.
Drew Tech offers free telephone and email support for all of it's J2534 products. When you need help, call on our experts that use and support reprogramming every day.
In addition to live Tech support, Drew Tech offers it's users videos, FAQs, support aids, and other online technical support thru the J2534 toolbox included with each CarDAQ-Plus.
- CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
- 2nd CAN (Dual or Single Wire)
- Ford SCP (J1850PWM)
- GM Class2 (J1850VPW)
- KWP2000 (ISO9141/14230)
- Chrysler SCI (J2610)
- PC Interfaces
- Wired RJ45 Ethernet
- Compliant to SAE J2534 (Feb 2002) and SAE J2534-1 (Dec 2004)
- Compliant to ISO 22900-1 MVCI physical layer
- Programming voltage on J1962 pin 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14 or Aux
- 6 General purpose analog inputs (0-27V, 2Ksps, 12 bit)
- Ground pins 9, 12, or 15
- Internal Compact Flash slot (must be configured when ordering)
- Optional external Compact Flash slot
- Operating System Compatibility
- Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista (32/64-bit), and Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows XP or Windows 7 32-bit are recommended for compatibility with OEM applications.
- Currently, we recomend avoiding Windows 8.
- Product Specifications
- Operating voltage: 7 – 26 Volts
- Size: 1.25”H x 7.5”D x 5.25”W
- Operating Temperature: Commercial Range (0 to +70 C)
Additional Learning Resources
Additional Learning Resources
|What is SAE J2534||Drew Technologies : Introduction|
|What is the history of J2534||Drew Technologies: Why was J2534 created|
|Why do you need J2534||Drew Technologies: Why you need J2534|
|Return on Investment||Drew Technologies: Return on Investment|
|Why Pick Drew Technologies||Drew Technologies: Why Pick Drew Tech|
|Training available||Drew Technologies: Training|
|Complete article on using J2534||Drew Technologies: J2534 Primer|
|Complete article on why CarDAQ-Plus is the right Choice||Drew Technologies: Why CarDAQ|
|Help Center||Drew Technologies: Help Center|
|Reflash and installation videos||Drew Technologies: Video Page|
|List of OEM applications and cost||Drew Technologies: OEM Applications|
|Module reflash compatibility by OEM||Drew Technologies: Compatibility by OEM|
click to download
CarDAQ-Plus Kit Price: $1680.00